Saturday, March 8, 2014

THE way of the Gentiles comforter

The en*trance of thy words giveth light..ITS FRUITS,,/*LIFE\*..; LIFE* giveth understanding unto the simple..LIVING..who in life live out their delight.*** And that this NOTE IS TO DE-NOTE..the condemnation, that light [de'light]..is come..AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT..into the world,..but they knEW IT NOT..and men loved MATTERS OF darkness rather than light, because their deeds were veil. Bible (NewTestament) ========= St John 3:19.---- He was as a burning bush..not consumed but subsumed..by manyfold of lifes little benevolent insolent.and as a shining REVEALED BY THE light;..ye were willing for a season to rejoice in This delight..TAKING THE REFLECTION..OVER THE PERFection..THE CREATION BEFORE ITS CREATOR..its a funny DUELISM..OF^ Pluralism that is,.. the conception that there are many..\different ends ..that men may seek and still be fully rational, fully men, capable of understanding each other and sympathising and deriving light from each other...karmic darkness ====== Sir Isaiah Berlin -----The Crooked Timber of Humanity,..../'The Pursuit of the Ideal'\... They give birth..astride of a grave, the light gleams but..an instant, then it's night once more. ==========Samuel Beckett -------Waiting for Godot, ../act 2\... If still vailed..re-veiled..BY BEING REVILED DEFILED..ridiculed denied..from our sight,/*\..What is't isnt../but that REVEALED\..but CONCEALED congealed..by the dark fears..of the eternal night? ============="Arrow and the Song, The" -------------------by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow: ............/For,\.. so swiftly it flew, the sight NONE Could not follow it..in its FEARLESS flight. From "To============= Lucasta Ode Lyrick" by Richard Lovelace: ----------From "Dew" by Sara Teasdale: ../BE\..Set every SEEING OF THYNE common sight Of tree AND SEED..SAND or stone..FLESH OR BONE Delicately alight For THEE alone. =====From "Fatima" by Alfred,---------- Lord Tennyson: Shudderest thee..when I strain my sight, Throbbing thro' all thy heat and light, To me did seem Apparelled in celestial light, ===From "Sparrow's Nest, ---The" by William Wordsworth: On me ..........the chance-discovered sight Gleamed like a vision of delight. From "Niobe In Distress For Her Children Slain By Apollo, ===--From Ovid's Metamorphoses, Book VI.-- And From A View Of The Painting Of Mr. Richard Wilson" by Phillis Wheatly: As when Aurora fills.the ravish'd sight, And decks the orient realms..with rosy light..THE mUSHROOM CLOUD..THE MONEY CHANGERS FLIGHT..THE POLE SHifts to cofound the escapen..they sought..under groUND But there seems a concentration of the sky; And, like the soul, it sails into the sight And in the morning's gone, no man knows why; And is so lovely that it sets it all..back to right From "The Man ../And The Echo"\.. by William Butler Yeats: Out of intellect and sight And sinks at last into the night.om ?"Do not go}..BUT gentle into that good night" --by Unknown Author:== Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light. And you, my father, there on the sad height, From "Do not go gentle into that good night" by Unknown Author: Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light. And you, my father, there on the sad height, Thou, thou art here, to human sight Clothed all with incorrupted light; --But yet how more admir'dly bright Wilt thou appear, when thou art set From "THE LILY IN A CRYSTAL" by Robert Herrick: More gently strokes the sight, With some conceal'd delight, "Why dost thou Shade thy Lovely Face?" by Francis Quarles: My light thou art; without thy glorious sight Mine eyes are darken'd with perpetual night. My God, thou art my way, my life, my light. Thou art my way; I wander if thou fly: Tactile Without touch one cannot Carry the weight of love Touch brings us out of the Crevices and darkness Of streets and hideouts When we are touched We see a new version of ourselves At the discretion of our maker Touch makes us artists Rage Against The Dying of The Light The future is not what it used to be Everything echoes of you Nothing is new It takes something to love someone It takes something more to lose someone A part of you is lost The part I gave to you That set you apart I feel your echo I will grant sleep its acquiesce If I must But no dreams I trust For I dream of her And wake to no one With infinite care To perfection There is a symmetry when they Intertwine like some human puzzle That releases their souls As she sleeps on his chest He is content to lie awake Listening to how her heart works He lay there for hours Listening to her dream And she is still a mystery to him It is these moments that make you want to believe that evolution is more that survival, that evolution is the progress of love. He wanted to believe that all the disappointments and false dawns of his life were necessary to deliver him to such a place of such stunning symmetry and harmony that it made it feel as though his soul was being pulled right out of his chest. For the first time in his life he wanted to be where he was, in no time she had become the fabric of his nature. A voice tells me This is not enough Go further Go further There is more to find Than this There are pieces of me everywhere In the past, in the future I am incomplete The body cries out for something More than the now Something more than what yesterday Gave me Something more than what tomorrow Promises me I must go further If someone told me what I was Looking for I would soon be lost I can feel something greater Beyond the doubts of our age I lie awake at night, thinking This is it If someone told me who I really am, I would not believe them The voice tells me, Go further, go further It tells me the Meaning of life, gives meaning to life

No comments:

Post a Comment